How to become an Image Consultant
The first step in any profession is getting proper training. Train with an expert in the field: Color, styling, image, personal branding.
This training makes it possible for you as a creative woman to make a dream come true. You learn in-depth knowledge for a profession that you can practice anywhere in the world. Image Companion offers the following professional training programs:
- Color Expert TRAINING with two systems:
1. Seasonal system with 10 color types. You work with this system during consultations, workshops and fast color analyses
2. The Essential Colors system, refined individual color advice, fine-tuned for each client.
- De Personal Stylist Training. Learn how to help people overcome their issues by working on their appearance: fit, personal style, outfit creation and wardrobe-management.
- The Image & Communication Training.
Help your corporate clients to grow their influence.
- Entrepreneurial Skills Sessions: Create your business plan in 10 working sessions.
If you register for the three main Courses: Color, Styling and Image & Communication at once, you will get a couple of bonuses and discounts. The complete Image Consultant Training is a program that you complete in appr. 9 months. If you ask yourself how to become an image consultant, this is the foundational program that prepares you to start your own business as an Image Professional right away.
You complete the Color and Personal Stylist modules by working with a model and to get your portfolio, that you develop during the training period, approved.
If your portfolio and the consultation with the model is done in a good way, you receive a certificate.
- You learn how to work with high-end products and techniques like the Essential Colors system.
- You will get the theoretical backup so that you can tune in on your clients and use your intuition powerfully to include in your advice.
- During your education, you can start getting your first clients and seeing a return on your investment.
This way, you prepare yourself thoroughly for the work you really love while being able to plan your own schedule. In the beginning, this may possibly be combined with a part-time day job.